“Revolution starts with self love” is a phrase that leaped out at us from this documentary about legendary Dolores Huerta. We have learned from and are inspired by so many people and traditions, here are some of them…
- Tara Brach – Radical Acceptance
- Valarie Kaur – Revolutionary Love
- Marshall Rosenberg – Nonviolent Communication
- Sarah Peyton – Resonant Self
- Claus Springbord – Disengaging from Inner Criticism
- Matt Kahn – Whatever arises, Love that
- Deepak Chopra – Abundance
- Adrienne Maree-Brown – Emergent Strategy
- Joanna Macy – The Work that Reconnects
- Charles Eisenstein – The more beautiful world our hearts know is possible
- Roxy Manning – Transformation Powered by Empathy
- Miki Kashtan – Nonviolent Global Liberation
- Dominic Barter – Restorative Circles
- Necessary Trouble Collective
- Decolonial Futures
And so many more… indigenous people, activists, writers, artists, musicians, movements and people from different traditions, past and present.
If there are others that inspire you and feel aligned with this work, we would love to hear from you.
We stand on the shoulders of giants.
Deep gratitude to all those who have shown us the way.